Sunday, September 03, 2006

Who punched Maya in the face?


A few days ago I booted up Yourself!Fitness on my PS2 and selected a workout: 30 minutes, main focus weight loss, secondary focus upper body. Maya asked her traditional first question: "How are you feeling today?" but I didn't select an answer - something else came up - and since I still meant to do that exact workout sometime in the near future I just turned off the TV and left the program running with that question on the screen. Three days later I turned the TV on, answered the question, and did my workout.

There was something dreadfully wrong with Maya's face.

After running for so long continuously, the code controlling her mouth movements seems to have hit a bug. But it didn't only look wrong while talking, it looked wrong all the time. It rather looked like Maya had been punched in the mouth, possibly hit with a right hook. With lots of swelling. Still, she came to work and gave a hundred percent to the job. Nary a complaint. What a trooper!



Okay, so she did seem a little more sarcastic than normal...

Share this:

1 Comments:

Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Poor maya :-)
Weird it does look like a shiner.

9/03/2006 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home